Actually,there are some calls that we just wanna ignore,and Android phones do has the function of blocking someone's call with the call blacklist. But thing are that it is not so easy to use.And also the function cannot stop the wrong or advertising calls.Fortunately, there are some call blocker apps on Google Play for you to do the job easily and conveniently.Here I would like to share 5 best free call blocker apps for Android.
1.Call Blocker(Android 2.0.1+)
As a good call filter for Android, Call Blocker can block both the calls and SMS.It supports Chinese,English, German,French,Portugal and Spanish languages.
–Block unwanted calls (Reject calls, forward or reply with an auto-SMS)
–Block spam SMS (accept phonebook only or simply block black list)
–Back up contacts to a server, so you never lose them!
–Transfer data to new phone (available cross-platform to Symbian / Android / BlackBerry device)
–Quickly and easily erase the call history, delete SMS messages between your phone and individual contacts permanently to protect private data.
Private Space (Premium)
–Automatically move private contacts’ messages and call logs to a Private Space so that they don’t appear in the phone’s regular SMS and call logs
–Keep secrets by hiding the icon as displayed on the main screen, so that nobody knows you are using Private Space.
-Protect your REAL space by creating one or more fake spaces. If anyone wants your password, show her/him the fake one!
2.Call Control - Call Blocker
If you want a featured call blocker and blacklist app, then you can try Call Control.It is a very special Call Blocker for Android with a Community Blacklist – unwanted callers that are flagged by our community of over 2.5M Call Control users and FCC Do Not Call reporters are blocked automatically. You’d have to enter 1,000’s of numbers into other call blocking applications to match the power of Call Control!
- Block Unwanted + Spam Calls and SMS/Text Messages... All in ONE App!
- Community Blacklist - Thousands of spammers blocked right out of the box!
- Blocked Calls Don't Ring! Send calls to Voicemail or Hang Up on the caller.
- Personal Blacklist and Whitelist - Add any phone number or area code (3 number limit in free version).
- FCC Do Not Call integration, reported offenders are blocked automatically.
- Pickup and Hang up mode, blocked calls don't go to Voicemail. (Works on Gingerbread!)
- Online and Local Backup - Save all of your lists both online and to your SD card for easy restoration or transfer to another device.
- Free Reverse Lookup – Search any unknown telephone number and find out who’s calling you.
- Community Blacklist Sample One Time Update - Go Pro for Full Blacklist and Daily Updates!
- Free Automatic Community Blacklist Updates (Pro version).
- Block by Area code (i.e. 206, 888, 800)
- Block Private & Unknown Callers
- Call Log Integration – Blacklist, Whitelist and Lookup right from your Android’s Call Log.
- Privacy modes – Contacts Only, Whitelist Only, Contacts and Whitelist and Block All Calls.
- Call waiting blocking supported.
- 100% Ad Free!
3.Mr. Number-Block calls, texts(Android 2.1+)
Going with the function of fast and free texting with your friends, Mr. Number can be the best alternative of your old text and calling apps.And you can even identify unknown callers with true Caller ID if you live in US.
- Complete dialer and text messenger
- Fast free messaging to friends on Mr. Number with delivery and read-receipt
- Quick reply to messages without opening the app
- Caller ID (automatic reverse lookup) for every number that is not in your contacts, outbound and inbound (US Only)
- Block calls and texts from one person, an area code, or the world
- One inbox for all your calls and texts or swipe to see calls, texts, MMS, or blocked
- View all contacts with phone numbers, your top 25, and everyone you know on Mr. Number
- Keep track of who you need to call back and who you never call at all
- Catch telemarketers and debt collectors before they waste your time
- Report spam calls, SMS, and MMS to warn other users
- Create your own Caller ID and text message signature
4.Calls Blacklist(Android 2.1+)
If you want to keep any number from calling you again and again, then Calls Blacklist will be very helpful for you.Just like other Android call blocker apps, it can block the specific mobile number and all incoming calls.
- Numbers blacklist (blocking incoming calls and SMS)
- Blocked calls and SMS journal
- Blocking anonymous (private) numbers
- Blocking all incoming calls
- Blocking all incoming SMS
- Notification of blocked calls and SMS (can be disabled in the settings)
- Password protection
5.Truecaller - Caller ID & Block(Android 2.3.3+)
True caller is another productive calls management application for android smartphones. It allows you to lookup mobile as well as landline number from all over the world. So you will get unknown caller’s information before answering the call. You can find you friends contact numbers from a directory of over 950+ phone numbers worldwide and also connect to them on Facebook using true caller application.
• Caller ID - Helps you identify who’s calling before answering (Requires 3G or Wifi)
• Block calls - Gives you access to our extensive top spammers list and allows you to quickly block calls from all numbers reported as spam
• Reverse number lookup for both mobile and landline numbers – Truecaller even finds numbers to pre-paid phones
• Integrated with Twitter for boosted search results and communication options to Tweet and Follow a person directly from Truecaller
• Keeps your phonebook beautiful and up-to-date with photos and more from the Truecaller community, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+
• Enables you to create your own Truecaller profile
• Widget – See your call history from the launcher
So, which one is your favorite one? And just pick up one to get away from the calls you don't want to receive.
You might also like:
Best 5 Free Android Battery Savers to Extend your Battery Life
Best 5 Free Android Antivirus Apps to Keep Your Android Safe